Follow Me

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, October 8, 2012

7 weeks in and exhausted...

This is now week 7 of the school year (day 36 for those of you who are actually counting), and I feel like a rookie all over again. I know I have been out of the game for a few years, but this Common Core should come easy. It is alot (almost identical) to what I did with PYP, but for some reason I am having a really difficult time making things work. I have scoured the interwebs and Pinterest trying to find ideas that will make my life easier. I know better than to reinvent the wheel. Why is it so hard to make things happen?? I feel like my schedule isn't working, and that everytime I turn around, my desk is a mess. I don't want to work all weekend ( I have a family, you know), but I find myself working crazy hours and staying late. Does anyone out there in the cyberworld have any tips or ideas?? Please Please Please Please share!!! Sincerely, The crazy teacher in Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment