Follow Me

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Monday, January 2, 2012

Clean and Fresh Laundry!!

So it's Jan 2, and in my culture, it is bad luck to do laundry on Jan 1st...it means you are going to wash away all the good that is coming for the year. So you do laundry on Dec 31st, to wash away all the bad, and make sure you have clean laundry for the coming year. If you can't get to your laundry on December 31st, you wait until January 2nd. So...we did most of our laundry December 31st, and finished today. The last few loads, I switched from another brand to Purex Triple Action for High Efficiency washers.

I was very excited to try something new, since I was "stuck in a rut" with my old detergent. I was hesitant to change, due to sensitive skin and all, but I said "why not!?" So we gave it a shot. We definitely have loved the clean smell of our sheets and clothes. But I have enjoyed the softness in my t-shirts most of all. They are not scratchy and feel great. My son gives his clothes a run for their money, but all his clothes look good as new now! The only small thing I have noticed, is the "detergent marker" on the lid is not very easy to see, so it can be difficult to measure the amount of detergent you need. Purex Laundry Detergent has been great, and the price is within our budget.

So, thanks to Purex, I am going to run a contest from now until January 15, 2012 for a free bottle of Purex Triple Action for High Efficiency Washers. To enter this "fun contest" you must:
--Leave a comment about your "wanting" to change detergents (1 entry--mandatory)
**Additional Entries:**
--Follow me on Twitter and retweet contest, and comment here with your Twitter handle (@Twittername)--1 entry
--Follow my blog, and comment with your name (1 entry)
(I am still working on Facebook page)

I look forward to hearing from you!!!

**Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action Laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own!"**

No comments:

Post a Comment