Follow Me

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Happy New Year"

So a school year is coming to a close. To most teachers (and mommies) this means the end of a year. If any of you are like me, your calendar/year runs from August-June. July is usually a blur of Summer!

This End Of School Year is a little harder for me, emotionally. My first class ever is graduating and moving to High School. (I have been an emotional roller coaster all day!!) I am also ending a 3 week substituting "gig" with a 2nd grade class. Although I did not have them all year, I am sad to see them go. I became very attached to them in a very short time. (Imagine had they been with me all year...YIKES!!) They remind me a lot of my first group, which is probably why I am sad to see them move on.

As we all know, every year must come to an end, and every group must move to its new adventure. It's still hard!!!

So...to all the "graduates" moving to High School, High School Seniors graduating and moving to college, and college graduates getting ready to embark on "the real world"--HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!!

I am ready to do it all again "Next Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment