Follow Me

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Thursday, June 21, 2012

SoBe--So Be Yourself!



Hello Summer! Yesterday was the beginning of the Summer Solstice. Of course, here in Indiana, it feels like it has been summer since May! They SoBe Lifewater has been a very refreshing way to get through the this heat. There are over 25 flavors to choose from! I have had the Mango Mandarin, Pomegranate Cherry, and the SoBe Lean Green Tea. So far, Mango Mandarin is my favorite! Drinking these, is like a drinking a tropical drink by the beach!

The "SoBe" (Short for South Beach) name pays homage to the vibrant Miami (my hometown) neighborhood. Living in Miami, I know how important it is to stay hydrated. You always try to find ways to stay hydrated that are beyond plain water. I remember the first SoBe Drinks with Ginseng, Guarana and other herbal ingredients. I drank it all the time! I am so glad they have come out with new flavors!

I took the Coconut water and mixed it with some frozen fruit, ran it through the blender, and made some fruit smoothie pops for my son and I. LOVED THEM!! There are 35 Calories, and only 8 grams of sugar. That's pretty good when trying to watch what he eats and drinks!

So Why the Lizard Logo? Relaxing in South Beach, a lizard on the side of a local hotel caught the eyes of the founders, and the logo came to be!

If you want to know more about SoBe drinks, follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment